Rapid, in-depth analysis and reporting from QlikView helps military organisations work cost effectively and better understand threats.
Better performance, better protection
From mission analysis to resource planning, QlikView provides military operations around the world with fast, flexible intelligence discovery capabilities.
Typical QlikView military applications:
- Program performance analysis
- Command and control
- Mission monitoring
- Warfare analysis
- Defence logistics
- Workflow management
- Threat analysis
Key QlikView capabilities include:
- Consolidating relevant data from multiple sources into a single application
- Exploring the associations in your data
- Collaboration across users, groups, and agencies
- Visualising data with engaging, state-of-the-art graphics
- Searching across all data—directly and indirectly
- Interacting with dynamic apps, dashboards and analytics
- Accessing, analysing and capturing data from mobile devices
- Interoperating with geospatial analysis and mapping tools
Defence and intelligence agencies are always looking to improve operational readiness and performance, while reducing redundant systems and infrastructure. QlikView’s flexible access to data across internal systems and external sources provides the visibility needed to modernise processes fast and cost-efficiently, and show rapid ROI.